Monday, March 27, 2017

Website Review: Chillkey.com

I have been writing online for many years now and most sites have been international. I have written for many socio-blogging sites like Bubblews, CGP Gallery, Persona Paper and many others. 


Some of these sites folded up their business. Some disappeared without a word and others made great promises but could not compete with other sites.



For the first time however, I am writing for a Pakistani site called Chillkey. Though there are very few members here and the earnings are slow because of limited membership, it gives me great pleasure to write on a platform that has been started by people of my own country.



The site has been around for quite a while now but has not really taken off. My biggest problem with this website is that the admins are very slow about tackling low quality, plagiarized posts and improve the site in general. 



However they have been around a long time so I guess they mean to stay. What they really need is a group of committed writers who can write some semblance of English. The site pays its members but need to clean up the content much faster and make it a place where serious writers would like to contribute.


The rules are simple:


5000 max characters for a post



The payment threshold is Rs. 1000/-



The rates are as following:

1 Like = 0.25 PKR
1 Comment = 0.80 PKR
1 View = 0.05 PKR


International members are paid via Western Union. Writers from Pakistan are paid through EasyPaisa, Payza, Mobicash, UPaisa,Timepay etc.



I have not cashed out as yet so I cannot promise if the site is legit on the basis of my own experience. But two people have received payments. The admins have posted about their success and the successful members have verified this information too. 



If you are looking for a new platform, try out this site as well. 



Here’s my referral link





Who knows, you might enjoy the experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

OGDCL National Talent Hunt Program 2017

Oil & Gas Development Company Limited (OGDCL) is joining hands with Sukkur IBA to launch OGDCL National Talent Hunt Program...